We'll deal with everything, you have enough to worry about.
Guidance Every Step of the Way
Our professionals help you through the process, providing representation and guidance every step of the way. Your paperwork is filled out quickly and correctly, aiding the successful outcome of your case.
Win the Benefits and Money you Deserve!
We don't get paid unless you win. Go ahead and fill out the form for your free consultation. Let us help you get the benefits you deserve.
If you have any questions about this site or you need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brain injury/traumatic brain injury
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Arrhythmia, Aortic Stenosis, Myocardial Ischemia
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Heart Attack
- Epilepsy/seizure disorder
- IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrom
- Neuropathy or Peripheral Neuropathy
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Spine - Back condition - degenerative disc disease
- Spine - Back condition - herniated disc
- Spine - Back condition - nerve root compression
- Spine - Back condition - pinched nerve
- Spine - Back condition - spinal stenosis
- Spine - Back condition – radiculopathy
- Spine - Back condition – sciatica
- Transplant - major organ - heart/liver/lung
- Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery
Who can get Disability Benefits?
If you cannot work because you are hurt or injured in any way. If you suffer any Mental Disorders such as Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder and many other mental/emotional disorders or even if you have an Addiction or Substance Abuse problem that prevents you from working or keeping a Job you may be entitled for a monthly check. There are many reasons why people cannot work and we are here to help.
What is Disability Insurance?
It is a payroll tax-funded, federal insurance program of the United States government. Managed by the Social Security Administration, it’s designed to provide income to people who are restricted in their ability to be employed because of a disability, SSD can be supplied on either a temporary or permanent basis, usually directly correlated to whether the person's disability is temporary or permanent.
Get a Monthly Check if You are Unemployed and Unable to Work
Don't be afraid or think your injury/disability will not qualify for Disability Benefits. If you live in the US and you have any of the conditions below or anything similar and you are are seeking or have seeked treatment in the past meaning a doctor/hospital visit or you are prescribed medications we can get you approved for a monthly check. You also must not be employed now. Even if you been denied in the past we can still get you approved.
This is not a sales pitch. We only get paid if we get you approved so you will never be asked for any money and when we win we only take a small percentage of your first payment. If we lose we get nothing. So fill out the form to see if you qualify because you have nothing to lose but a monthly check to gain.
A list of some Disabilities and impairments that warrant social security disability benefits:
See if you qualify for a monthly check.