Cant Work? See If You Qualify For $2788 Per Month
- Brain injury/traumatic brain injury
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Arrhythmia, Aortic Stenosis, Myocardial Ischemia
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Heart Attack
- Epilepsy/seizure disorder
- IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrom
- Neuropathy or Peripheral Neuropathy
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- degenerative disc disease
Who can get disability benefits?
Anyone with a condition and who cannot work a full time job
can get benefits. In most cases you may be owed back pay for all prior months you could not work.
What is disability benefits?
It's a federal program managed by the Social Security Administration, it’s designed to provide income to anyone who is restricted in their ability to be employed.
How do i get approved?
We do that for you. Fill in the form to see if you qualify. We do everything to get you approved including handling all paperwork.
A list of some impairments
that warrant disability benefits:
We'll deal with everything, you have enough to worry about.
Guidance Every Step of the Way.
Our professionals help you through the process, providing representation and guidance every step of the way. Your paperwork is filled out correctly.
Win the Benefits and Money you Deserve!
We don't get paid unless you win. Go ahead and fill out the form for your free consultation. Get the benefits you deserve!
By submitting my request above, I provide my electronic signature and consent for fedhelp.org and its network of lawyers and advocates to contact me at any telephone number or email address provided by me, even if the telephone number is a cellular phone or other service for which the called party is charged. I understand that this authorization overrides any previous registrations on a federal or state Do Not Call registry. I further consent to receive text message offers and communications at any wireless phone number I provide.
Qualify For $2788mo. Answer 4 Questions Below.