- Brain injury/traumatic brain injury
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Arrhythmia, Aortic Stenosis, Myocardial Ischemia
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiac - Heart Condition - Heart Attack
- Epilepsy/seizure disorder
- IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrom
- Neuropathy or Peripheral Neuropathy
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Spine - Back condition - degenerative disc disease
- Spine - Back condition - herniated disc
- Spine - Back condition - nerve root compression
- Spine - Back condition - pinched nerve
- Spine - Back condition - spinal stenosis
- Spine - Back condition – radiculopathy
- Spine - Back condition – sciatica
- Transplant - major organ - heart/liver/lung
- Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery
Who Can Get Disability Benefits?
Most people think they will never qualify for SSDI but the fact is almost anyone can get SSDI.
If you cannot work because you are hurt or injured in any way or you suffer any Mental Disorders such as Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder or any other Mental/Emotional disorder. If you have an Addiction or Substance Abuse problem that prevents you from working or keeping a Job you may be entitled for a monthly check.
What is SSDI?
It's payroll tax-funded, federal program of the United States government. Managed by the Social Security Administration, it’s designed to provide income to people in any state who are restricted in their ability to be employed. SSDI can be supplied on a permanent or temporary basis.
How Do I Get Approved For SSDI?
We do that for you. Fill in the form below to see if you qualify. We do everything to get you approved for SSDI including handling all paperwork and everything else. Once you are approved in most cases you will be owed back pay for all the prior months you could not work. You will also receive Monthly payments moving forward.
If and only if we get you approved we take a small percentage of your first owed payment. If you are denied then we get nothing so it's our Job to get you approved. Give us a call or fill in the form because it wont hurt to see if you qualify.
A list of some Disabilities and impairments
that warrant social security disability benefits:
We'll deal with everything, you have enough
to worry about.
Guidance Every Step of the Way
Our professionals help you through the process, providing representation and guidance every step of the way. Your paperwork is filled out quickly and correctly, aiding the successful outcome of your case.
Win the Benefits and Money you Deserve!
We don't get paid unless you win. Go ahead and fill out the form for your free consultation. Let us help you get the benefits you deserve!
Get up to $2642 Monthly if You're Unemployed or Unable to Work
Answer These 5 Questions
Below To See If You Qualify:
By submitting my request above, I provide my electronic signature and consent for fedhelp.org and its network of lawyers and advocates to contact me at any telephone number or email address provided by me, even if the telephone number is a cellular phone or other service for which the called party is charged. I understand that this authorization overrides any previous registrations on a federal or state Do Not Call registry. I further consent to receive text message offers and communications at any wireless phone number I provide.